cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Fetchtv

Hi team,

I have problem with mighty fetchTV , it can't turn on and also no light showing on the box. I'm need your help to turn back on again please. 

Best Regards.
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Fetchtv

Hey @tunguyen76 - Is the STB connected to the power outlet correctly? 

If so, take a look at our troubleshooting link here → https://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/my-optus-service-is-not-working-troubleshooting-index?r...

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Try plugging the Fetch box into a power outlett in a differnt room (don't need the TV). 

Then turn on with the remote. If no lights come on then I'd say your box needs replacing.

Do you hear the sound of the hard drive whiring up when you try turn it on? 

If its cactus,optus will arrange to pick it up and send out a replacement at no cost.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your help Peter, I'm trying everthing but it's still not working so today I'm spoke to optus tech about my fetchTV have problem and they'll replacing for me a new one on next few day.Smiley Happy problem sold.

Best Regards.