Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetchbox

My old Fetch box had 2 TV antenna ports (in/out) and the new one only has one.  I could get excellent Free Tv with it but it needed an ethernet cable to get internet (I couldn't find anywhere in the settings menu to set up wifi).   

So with the new Fetchbox, I managed to get that set up thru wifi but still no Free TV.  Yes, I tried an antenna (with booster) but it is no good.    I shouldn't need one anyway.  

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Fetchbox

Several things you mention there. What is your specific issue? No FTA TV?

Plugging the booster into the one antenna port in the fetch should allow the fetch to scan for FTA channels. If its not getting them then try removing the booster and scan for FTA channels. If still not getting them then try plug the antenna direct in to the TV (bypass the fetch entirely) and scan for channels. If the TV gets channels then your fetch may be faulty.

Peter Gillespie

Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Fetchbox

Hey @K1wi - please follow the advice of @petergdownload & let us know how you go. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos