Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

FetchTV remote replacement

Hi there,

our dog has chewed through the remote and i am trying to find a replacement remote how and where can you order replacement remotes. you can purchae foxtel remotes everywhere but unable to find anywhere to purchase remotes for FetchTV.

Cheers

12 Replies
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: FetchTV remote replacement

If you’ve lost or damaged your Fetch remote control, you’ll need to contact us to arrange for a new Fetch remote to be sent your mailing address.

To learn more, check out - How to replace your Fetch remote control. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

In the mean time there's also a Fetch Remote App. 

Download it to your phone and it might bridge the gap.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Also a great suggestion @petergdownload

I used the app when I lost my Fetch mini remote. I find it works really well! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I was just advised it would be $15 postage as well. This doubles the cost of the remote. Is this correct? I didn't proceed with the order as it was implied on this thread it would only be $15 to replace.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Hey @Tukra6, you're welcome to send us a PM with your account details. 

Can you fill out the template below:

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

Your full name:

DOB:

Account number:

A delivery fee may apply, I'm happy to see what we can do. 

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I also need a replacement remote for the same reason! I have tried to download the app but I don't know what my Fetch ID is and can't turn the set top box on to find out! Where else would this information be?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

In your MYACCOUNT here or contact LIVECHAT 24/7

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Live chat is your best bet @SLML. You're looking at $15.00 for the replacement and a $10.00 delivery fee.

If you still need hand, give us a shout! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,  I have a problem.  I was advised to speak to the technical department about a replacement fetch remote.  When I spoke to them I was advised I had to provide my drivers license number in order to receive the remote.  I would not give these details so I was advised I could not place an order.  I have been a loyal Optus customer for over 20 years and feel very concerned this private information is requested for a replacement remote.  Can anyone help me?

0 Kudos