Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
ABillo82
New Contributor
New Contributor

FetchTV remote replacement

Hi there,

our dog has chewed through the remote and i am trying to find a replacement remote how and where can you order replacement remotes. you can purchae foxtel remotes everywhere but unable to find anywhere to purchase remotes for FetchTV.

Cheers

12 Replies
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: FetchTV remote replacement

If you’ve lost or damaged your Fetch remote control, you’ll need to contact us to arrange for a new Fetch remote to be sent your mailing address.

To learn more, check out - How to replace your Fetch remote control. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

In the mean time there's also a Fetch Remote App. 

Download it to your phone and it might bridge the gap.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Also a great suggestion @petergdownload

I used the app when I lost my Fetch mini remote. I find it works really well! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
tekura6
New Contributor
New Contributor

I was just advised it would be $15 postage as well. This doubles the cost of the remote. Is this correct? I didn't proceed with the order as it was implied on this thread it would only be $15 to replace.

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hey @Tukra6, you're welcome to send us a PM with your account details. 

Can you fill out the template below:

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

Your full name:

DOB:

Account number:

A delivery fee may apply, I'm happy to see what we can do. 

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

0 Kudos
SLML
New Contributor
New Contributor

I also need a replacement remote for the same reason! I have tried to download the app but I don't know what my Fetch ID is and can't turn the set top box on to find out! Where else would this information be?

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

In your MYACCOUNT here or contact LIVECHAT 24/7

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Live chat is your best bet @SLML. You're looking at $15.00 for the replacement and a $10.00 delivery fee.

If you still need hand, give us a shout! 

0 Kudos
Nome68
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,  I have a problem.  I was advised to speak to the technical department about a replacement fetch remote.  When I spoke to them I was advised I had to provide my drivers license number in order to receive the remote.  I would not give these details so I was advised I could not place an order.  I have been a loyal Optus customer for over 20 years and feel very concerned this private information is requested for a replacement remote.  Can anyone help me?

0 Kudos
Top Contributors