Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
linuts
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

FetchTV box rebooting

ever since the update to Endeavour  3.14 my STB reboots at least twice a day. sometimes in the AM and sometimes in the Evening. After rebooting i check if it was a software update or a Hardware one but there seems to be no difference.

I cannot find anything in Settings that would cause this I.E. a timer. So is it a Feature of the new update or a Bug.....?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Kartika

Re: FetchTV box rebooting

Hi @linuts, we haven't received any complaints from other customers in this regards. I would suggest a → soft reset first and if that does not help then a → hard reset of the box. 

If the issue still continues then you are best to speak with our Support team via the  → messaging service to assist you further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Try a different power point. Also keep an eye on heat. But if the issue continues then request the box be swapped over. Its on lease and Optus will send out a replacement for a defective box on request.
linuts
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

OK did a soft reset and it seems to have fixed it....not rebooted for about 4 days. No problem with Heat as its sat on top of a TV unit.

Thanks All.

Ness_YC

That's great, @linuts! We appreciate you conducting a soft reset and for keeping us in the loop. Happy streaming!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.