Searching...
Highlighted

FetchTV activation not done even after 6 weeks wait time

Madhusudhanan

I am an existing customer for more than 4 years now.

I switched from ADSL to NBN. My order number is 59247846A (order date: 11 Apr 2019)

I received fetchTV STB on 1st May, and got the NBN connection on 8th May. All good.

But my fetchTV never got activated. I have been getting lot of different versions of reasons.

What i can comprehend is there is some system issue. How am I going to act on a System issue which only Optus team members can work on it.

Okay some more facts:

The message i get is "This box is not active"

More info "We couldn't log in your Fetch TV Box......."

Note: I have lot of patience and other important things to do in life other than following up on my order status.

Re: FetchTV activation not done even after 6 weeks wait time

Jeneral__Pain

Random question, are you using the Optus supplied Sagem router or your own?

It could be that because if you are using your own, it is likely that the order never completed properly.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

Madhusudhanan

I used the old Optus supplied Sagem Modem supplied with my ADSL connection. Since it is compatible with NBN i didnt get a new one.

Thanks for reaching out 

Madhusudhanan

Latest Update: 

I managed to wait for 60 mins and connect with some sensible guy in Fetch TV department. He said he will try to pull up the order and get it sorted. He gave a credit of 15$ also. I need to wait for 2 more days..

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
15 Kudos
12 Kudos