Searching...
Accepted Solution

FetchTV Streaming issue

keithm

I have been on live chat for a while trying to get my streaming issue resolved. Anyone else here having trouble right now?

They have just informed me there are multiple complaints and they can't get through to the FetchTV support team due to the number of calls so there is likely a FetchTV outage of some kind.

Not a resolution but at least an explanation of sorts. Life would be so much easier if there was an easy way to check all these outages so we don't waste time trying to contact someone and just putting more load on their support systems.

Highlighted

Streaming issues

E38

So yet again stuck with streaming issues, have been able to sort out with soft factory reset numerous times but tonight it's just stuck on the software update screen. FRUSTRATING!!!

Really getting over this .

Re: Streaming issues

chloesok

Hey @E38 - I'm sorry to hear that this issue is ongoing! As we mentioned in our previous conversation with you, we'd be happy to send out a warranty replacement for the Fetch box from our end. 

If you could please send us a PM with your full name, DOB and account or service number, along with written confirmation whether or not you are the account holder for this service, I'd be more than happy to organise this for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

FetchTV recorded programs

keithm

Just wondering if anyone knows why I can't watch recorded programs on my FetchTV box when Internet is down or when I get the dreaded "streaming issues" message. The programs are stored locally and there is no logical reason why I can't watch them.

Re: FetchTV recorded programs

Dan_C

Good question @kethm, it's one I don't have a great answer for.

It's the way it's always worked. Fetch is rendered useless without an active internet connection.

Were you being prompted with the streaming error tonight? We were experiencing the same in the office, it's just come back to life. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

keithm

See my later post re: streaming issue.

Yes this did prompt me tonight, I have had the issue before but never follwoed up with it as the stremaing issue usually rights itself pretyy quickly or after I restart the FetchTV box. It is generally very reliable but this recorded program thing is really bloody annoying.

Dan_C

Ah, you have too. I've found that thread.

You're still seeing the same prompt or has been resolved on your end? 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Fetch TV playback

Andy_C

Hi. I have not used the Optus Fetch TV for a few months, but have noticed that when I attempt to playback any recording the screen is blank and no sound. This relates to new recordings and ones from several months ago, that I have watched before.

Watching live TV is fine. I have turned off/on the box, and ran a diagnostic test.  

Help please.

Recording on fetch shows blank

MindTHEgap

Streaming Issues check internet connection

Yasp

I am getting a notification saying “streaming issues check internet connection” everyting was work working fine until now. 

Tv streaming is working, Netflix is working but I have purchased a season of insecure on the tv store and it’s not playing.

I have done a soft reset, unplugged the fetch box and restarting it and still nothing! 

How do I fix it so I can watch shows in the tv store?

is this issue just me or is it a fetch issue?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
64 Kudos
21 Kudos
18 Kudos
15 Kudos