Searching...

Fetch won’t update

Mumof3

Help! My fetch box is connected to my wifi extender. When I connect via wifi or Ethernet to another device they all work fine. The fetch wants to update but it just starts and then stalls and does nothing. Been trying for 2 days now. Unplugged everything completely. Left for an hour and tried again. Repeated process a dozen times. Nothing. Any ideas???

Highlighted

Re: Fetch won’t update

Ray_YC

We've read a few others have had trouble updating their Fetch to Heathcote 2.22

As per the last comment there, the box itself may need replacing if you've had it for a while.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Fetch Software Update 2.22 Not completing

FG2487

Hi there,

I'm setting up Fetch for the first time. On the 2.22 Heathcote update stage it is just hanging there. It says it will take a few minutes but it's just not completing. 

Interenet connection is fine on other devices so I don't think its that although I'm seeing orange flashes from the back of the TV box. I've tried restarting the update but the same thing happens.

Any ideas anyone on what I should do?

Thanks

Re: Fetch Software Update 2.22 Not completing

FG2487

All sorted. 3rd time lucky

Re: Fetch won’t update

andyap73

I have the same issue, box show critical hardware fault. Restart fetch book

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
50 Kudos
34 Kudos