Searching...
Accepted Solution

Fetch tv

Nothappy13

Can somebody tell me how to get my fetch tv box activated. I get a message saying it wont log in and shows a serial number and an ip. I am about to find a piece if rope to dangle from.

Re: Fetch tv

Davelew

Hi

• Your activation code will be displayed, otherwise select Register and enter the serial number located at the top of the Fetch box

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Nothappy13

If only it was that eaay. When I tried that all i got was a message saying that there is an error and to try again later or contact a tech member. I did both and have had no joy. Optus keep saying that they have escalated it to a level 2 officer etc and they will call me back. Lies and more lies. No return call and no tv. I was told a week ago that it would be sorted in 48 hours and here i am typing. Lies again. Not Happy at all after 20 odd years with them i have a really bad taste in my mouth.

Nothappy13

The silence is deafening.

Davelew

I have escalated your issue so, hopefully, a moderator will be in touch shortly.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

SillyGogo

@Davelew thats pretty good..how do you esculate a post to the Moderators?

Solution

[ Edited ]
Davelew

Hi @SillyGogo

As a super user log in to yes crowd. If you go to the original post click on 'Escalate' then complete the form.

It is good way to try and help members like @Nothappy13 

SillyGogo

@Davelew thanks for that, always wanted such an option, finally saw it in action Smiley Very Happy 

Nothappy13

And now it works. Yee bloody ha. Thanks.

Davelew

@Nothappy13 might be more of a coincidence of it worked so quickly but really pleased your fetch box is working.

There are lots of people on this forum who will try and help.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
11 Kudos