Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch tv

I had broadband installed on 25 august, received the fetch tv box on the 29th. Set it up all fine. It wouldn't allow me to use the credit for a free movie or free channel pack subscription after 48 hours. I waited another week to see if it would work itself out, still nothing. I spoke to optus on the 13th of September, I was told to wait another 48 hours, which was Friday just gone, still nothing. I left it for the weekend, checked again this morning and again no free subscription or movie credit. 

I would like this fixed asap. I have been a customer to optus for many years, I have a mobile contract with you guys also, I pay $165 per month for your services and yet I get stuffed around over something that should be so simple. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Fetch tv

In these cases, Optus seems to tell you to hire the show and they'll credit the amount later onto your bill.

Call Content Services on 1800 230 158

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch won't even let me do that. Keeps saying I need to wait 48 hours until it's been linked to my broadband account, which according to optus has already happened. Would I need to contact fetch directly?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Nope.

Optus Fetch and Fetch Fetch are two totally seperate companies. If its an Optus Box you'll need Optus to sort it out.

Worst case scenario request a replacement. Although at the moment its a 15 day wait. The process of the replacement should initiate a reset on the account etc. Hopefully you can get it solved before then.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos