cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Fetch tv won’t go pass let’s connect

I have a fetch tv that has been working fine for 11 months. I then changed over the modem. Switched on the fetch tv and it was a grey screen. I switched it off and turned it back on - it was stuck on the loading up screen. I switched it off a fe more times and plugged in the Ethernet cable. It now goes to the let’s connect screen and does connect to the internet both wifi or cable, but goes no further.......

extrenely fristrating. I have done hard reset all it does is restart. It does not bring me to the page to put in your activation code.

Optus is useless and won’t help

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Fetch tv won’t go pass let’s connect

Hi

Optus support in my experience are usually pretty good at troubleshooting fetch box problems and if it can't be resolved organising a replacement fetch box 

I would ring Optus again and just tell them it is not working and your require a replacement. They will then go through a few checks and normally organise a replacement box and for a satchel to return your old one.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Nope. It’s not quite 12 months old. But no help or resolution.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

I have escalated your issue so someone from Optus should be in touch with you shortly.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Nope.... no fix and no one contacted me. Still not fixed.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Cheers @Davelew

I've sent you a private message @Annstan77

I'll chat with you there. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

This box was given to me as a gift.

I had an Optus prepaid mobile. I’m not sure if I’m still a member or not: 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

We are having the exact same issue. We have tried everything but it won’t go past the stage. It’s so frustrating and I can not contact Optus because of the covid 19 to help me.
Can anyone help or know what to do to fix this issue.
0 Kudos