Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Highlighted
New Contributor Jmoff
New Contributor

Fetch tv remote

Hi, our dog recently ate our fetch tv remote. I was wanting to order a new one? I also wanted to ask someone about the app your can download to your phone to use as the remote. My partner and myself have both downloaded it but it says limited access and we aren’t able to use it. Can someone please explain to me what that means and way to get it to work? 

Thank you 

Jess 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Moderator Tris

Re: Fetch tv remote

Ruh roh! Could you send me a PM with your full name, account number and DOB please Jess? I can help with ordering a replacement. The Fetch mobi app is no longer supported which is why you're getting limited access. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
New Contributor Jmoff
New Contributor

Hi Trish, 

how do I send you a pm? 

Jess 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crowd Champion Davelew
Crowd Champion

Hi @Tris

Just to mention I believe it is the optus My tv app which is no longer supported. The fetch Mobi app is supported but doesn't allow it to be used as a remote.

@Jmoff click on Tris name in blue which will take you to her profile and you will see send private message to her there.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy