Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Johnraymond
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch tv remote

Hi my fetch tv remote hasn't been working for over a week, where can I purchase a new one? 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
saxydude
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Fetch tv remote

Hi. You can buy them through Optus customer service (at least I did about a year ago). In the meantime, try the the mobile app, which seems to work quite well. http://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/answer/yes-tv-by-fetch-mobile-or-tablet-app?requestType=NormalR.... Cheers

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hi @Johnraymond, I'd touch base with our live chat team → http://yesopt.us/chat2us. We'd be able to organise a new replacement Fetch remote for $15.00. If the issue is deemed to be a manufacturers fault, then we'd be able to offer a free warranty replacement.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
pacsoft007
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi

Lot of replies but still not clear - how to order a fetch tv replacement remote ?

Also, regarding app - I have the app working but it appears it only works for changing channels, volume etc.

If I want to control Netflix or You tube through the app - It doesn't work.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Kartika

Hey @pacsoft007, sorry to hear about your Yes TV by Fetch remote issue. You need to order the remote through customer service either through chat / phone (133937) or directly with us here. Can you confirm what is the reason you need a replacement remote? Youtube and Netflix have their own apps and cannot be controlled by the Fetch app, sorry. You can use the remote though. 

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors