Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Fetch tv remote

Sas22

hey 

im having a problem with my fetch tv remote.. i cant connect it to my GVA tv, tried all code.

can someone helpSmiley Happythx

Re: Fetch tv remote

FetchTVSupport

Hey

Fetch TV jumping in here.  All the codes we have are in the User Guide which you can access here http://www.fetchtv.com.au/FAQs/remote   If your TV isn't listed, unfortunately it means we don't currently have a code for it.  Sorry.

Cheers

Fetch TV

Sas22

I've tried all the code but it still dosent work.. only 3 codes for GVA

linuts

Getting a 404 error on the link

mrb12

Hi,

I have recently bougth a Bauhn TV from Aldi, do you have any idea which code is compatible?

I know Aldi sells their own brand in Europe and it is called Medion there, I have tried all these codes and several of the bigger brands. Can anybody give me an idea before I might have to try all of them?

Thanks

Pidge

Hi Fetch TV - I also have a Bauhn TV and would like to know how customers can request a brand be added to the universal remote list. I notice that this brand is available on other univesal remote manufacturers lists. Any help would be appreciated. 

Pidge
Hi there Fetch TV , Could you please let me know how a customer could request a brand be added to the universal remote list? I have a Bauhn TV and I know there are plenty of people out there with this brand plus it appears on other manufacturer's universal remote lists, Any help would be appreciated.

Hollie

Hey @Pidge, it's something we can definitely pass on for you to our FetchTV guys however not too sure what the process is to actually get a TV brand added to the remote.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Nikkijulz22

When will there be a code for my bauhn tv to my fetch tv set top box? Or does anyone know of one? Ive searched everywhere. Model no. as-47fhd1

gary55wands

Did you ever get an answer?

I have the same problem.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
52 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
13 Kudos