Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Fetch tv payment method

l recently got Fethch TV, is you want to watch a movie or subscribe to a tv station using the fetch box how do you pay ? do they add the $6 fee onto your monthly bill or do you pay with paypal, giftcard or credit card or do you have a choice between these things? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Fetch tv payment method

Hi

Everything goes on your monthly bill.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

Thnaks when l signed up for my $80 bundle they said l got a free subscription to the variety channel but when l activated the box it says l have to pay $6 to subsibe to that channel, do l go ahead and subscribe to it on my fetch box but they wont actaully charge me the $6 on my monthly bill, is that how it works?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Yes, go to subscribe on the fetch box tick the channel you want and you will not be charged.

Confuses many people, including me.

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy