Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Luke78
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch tv not activated

I’m so hoping someone can help, since last week when our new NBN was activated I’ve been trying to get Fetch TV to work. 

It comes up with a red box saying not activated. Please contact your provider. 

Which I have done countless times! Only to be fobbed off with ‘oh you must wait another 24-48 hours’ and one person who swore it would be on before 6pm last night. 

Guess what? It isn’t. So we called again and was told to wait AGAIN. 

Has anyone else had this issue? I’m seriously regretting changing providers and am tempted to cancel the whole thing. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Fetch tv not activated

It's not clear if you received your Fetch activation code or you have and it's not working?

Please see our help and support page for setting up Fetch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Luke78
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Ray YC, 

we haven’t received an activation code, and the box doesn’t even let us get that far. 

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

From what you've described it does sound like something isn't activated on Optus' end. Have you got a fault reference number?

You can try getting your Activation code, more information on our Help and Support page for this issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Luke78
New Contributor
New Contributor

No! Everyone I talk to just find me off by saying wait another 24-48 hours. It’s bad service. No one will tell me why the holdup with it. 

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Not good.

This is not something that we can assist with here on the forum.
If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details. 

If for some reason it is still not resolved, please follow our complaints process.
Let us know how you go. 

0 Kudos