Searching...

Fetch tv multiroom

Homealone

I have an Optus fetch mighty box and want to buy another fetch mighty for my lounge room to if I do this can I connect to the Optus box and use the new multiroom function

Re: Fetch tv multiroom

Steph_C

At the moment we're only allowed to provision one STB per household, however we are working on bringing out multi room. Stay tuned for more info Smiley Happy

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Homealone

Thanks Steph_C it would be good to be advised when this will be available 

Pete

We will post up a thread about it once available Smiley Wink 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Homealone

Is there a suggestion when this might be available? I am interested as I currently have 3No. Tivo STB/PVR's that are home networked and communicate between each other enabling recorded shows being able to be watched on any of the Tivo's. I have been advised that support for these is shortly to be discontinued.

They have suggested migrating to Fetch TV STB/PVR's using multiroom function.

I also have as an existing Optus Fetch STB/PVR and I would like to purchase further Fetch STB/PVR's to replace my Tivo's but would only do so if we can use the multiroom function with the existing Optus Fetch STB/PVR.

Pete

No date has been provided yet, however our YesTV team are in the process of testing it. Hopefully won't be much longer. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
53 Kudos
50 Kudos
21 Kudos
14 Kudos
11 Kudos