Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Avinash
New Contributor

Re: Fetch tv mini stuck on network setup

Hi Dan

Thank you for responding to me.

No this Fetch box is a part of my NBN bundle. I was just excited to get it set-up and so I tried connecting it to an exisiting wifi connection. I thought that I would still be able to watch the free channels this way. (My wife did tell me that it wouldn't work!)

My NBN is getting connected on Tuesday, so I guess I will have to be patient and wait for that.

However my main concern was that the box was faulty but this doesn't seem to be the case.

Thank you

Avi

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Ah, too easy! The Fetch box itself does need to be activated and provisioned against the username/mobile number of an active billable service. I think you'll be absolutely fine once the NBN connection goes through. If any questions come up in the meantime, you know exactly where to find us! Have a great weekend! Keep in mind you'll also have access to our Ultimate Channel pack for the month of December, if you'd like to read more, click on the thread below. 

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/Blog/All-access-to-the-Fetch-Ultimate-Pack-this-December/ba-p/35034...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Invisionht
New Contributor

FYI i have just experienced this. It seems to be an issue when you go into the network setup screen. Onve connected the box/remote commands other than up down left right and ok seem unresponsive. You cant exit from the network screen the only option here is to unplug the device..  lucky for me it remembered my network settings and connected so i didnt have to go back in. This is a temp fix as my internet is down. We install these boxes quite often but have always had hard wired.  Might be somethingto bring up with fetch for a firmware update.. 

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Annstan77
Occasional Contributor

Fetch tv is a pile of poo!!! Mine is stuck the same way and can’t be fixed!!! Expensive pile of junk 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Hey @Annstan77, sorry to hear that 😕 We can send out a warranty replacement if you'd like to give that a go. Send through a private message with the full name, account/phone number and DOB, and we'll work from there.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos