Searching...

Fetch tv channels skip and have difficulty streaminh

Bec141990

Hey!

So my tv channels (not free to air) are skipping and having difficulty streaming. I keep getting a notification saying low internet but i did a speed test on the laptop and the speed is really good. The streaming issues only started a day or two ago and it only happens at night. 

What's the go optus? 

Highlighted

Re: Fetch tv channels skip and have difficulty streaminh

Dan_C

G'day @Bec141990, how's the Fetch box connected to the internet? Is that directly to the modem, over WiFi or are using extenders or powerline adapters? 

If you're using WiFi, 

On your box, go to Menu > Manage > Settings > Network > Wi-Fi and select your Wi-Fi network. Now select the Advanced Wi-Fi option. For good performance the Signal Quality (RSSI) should be between -20dB and -70dB. Anything lower than - 75dB means a very low signal quality, and Wi-Fi may not work reliably.

If the internet connection does appear to be working fine on other devices connected to the same WiFi Network, you'll need to try the following:

Soft Reset

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment-Knowledge-Base/Fetch-TV-Soft-Reset/ta-p/133753

If that doesn't work, you're next best bet is a Hard or Factory Reset

Hard reset

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment-Knowledge-Base/Fetch-TV-Hard-Reset/ta-p/133701

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
32 Kudos
23 Kudos
13 Kudos
9 Kudos