Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Mobile Outage Northern NSW has now been resolved 2PM AEDT
New Contributor 08392882
New Contributor

Fetch tv catchup dropping out

I have been trying to watch a program on 7 catch up and it keeps turning  the tv off. I have to go through the whole starting process again each time. It seems to happen even when I fast forward. It also happened once during a movie on the same channel. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RetiredModerator Nghi
RetiredModerator

Re: Fetch tv catchup dropping out

Hey 08392882, are you still experiencing this problem? Does this happen all the time or only intermittently? Have you spoken to our Fetch TV tech support team to have this investigated?  If not, please give us a call on 133937 (options 4,2,2).

0 Kudos
New Contributor mandamoo1974
New Contributor

Im having exactly the same problem!!  And the Fetch box literally resets itself and can take 5 or more minutes to reset itself and have to start again 😕

0 Kudos
New Contributor mandamoo1974
New Contributor

Hi Nghi,

We are habing the same problem.. The Fetch box gets a red light on it, and then flashes like its reset it self, and then takes about 5 minutes to do its thing before it comes back.  I cant even watcha  full episode of Catch Up Home and Away without it happening.  Movies also do the same on Netflix and Stan.  Freezes all the time too.  Its so frustrating, but its hard to get through to Optus to find out how to fix this (which is where we are getting the Fetch Box through)  Not sure what to do 😕

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Hollie
RetiredModerator

Hey @mandamoo1974,

I certainly don't want you to miss out on Home & Away catch ups! 🙂 Can you confirm if you have the FetchTV plugged directly into your modem or is it via a power line adaptor? I'd suggest if it's plugged in via PLA i- next time it drops out check all lights are on on the PLA to determine if there is an issue with that. Might also be worth running a speed test when this happens to see what speeds you're getting.

Let us know how you go with this. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor cerberus
New Contributor

catch up keeps dropping out .have powered it down etc .

this has started happening on netflix to

this seems to be a system wide glitch . 

fetch has been sub standard . as shitty as foxtel/telstra is . they look world class against optus.

epic fail fella's

0 Kudos
Top Contributors