cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Binga
New Contributor

Fetch tv activation code lost remote

Needing my activation code to set up my fetch remote on my phone but I can’t get it off the box as I’ve lost the remote.  I’ve tried going to the dashboard but it’s a shambles.  Help please 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fetch tv activation code lost remote

There is a fetch remote app you can try

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor rajeshlal
Occasional Contributor

Hi, just wondering if you managed to resolve this, Iam in the same situation . Cheers

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Moderator Kartika

Hey @rajeshlal, you can find the yes TV by Fetch activation code online in your My Account. Check out this → link for more info. If for some reason you are not able to locate the code then let us know.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor rajeshlal
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the response Kartika; the question is on how to enter the activation code without the remote as it is not working; I already have the activation code;

To use the APP the the phone needs to be paired, so the second question is whether there is a way to do it without using the remote.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Moderator Marie

Hey @rajeshlal,

I'd recommend checking out the App user guide on page 10 for this.

It shows that once you've logged into the App with your activation code and PIN the app will automatically link to your device and can then be used as the remote.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors