cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Hilaria29
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch tv: HDD failure to mount

I've been having issues with my fetch tb for a while now. It had previously given me an error mesage saying HDD critical failure but after a lot of restarts it started working. This week it started being very slow and it wasn't responding when I wanted to change channel or change the volume. It started showing the error messages again. It doen't let me view any of the recordings, it doesn't record anymore and at the moment  it's stuck trying to install an update but after it installs, it shows the same error. It's getting worse and worse. I have done soft and hard resets and it's still the same. Can I get a replacement box?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JordanOptus
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Fetch tv: HDD failure to mount

Hey @Hilaria29 you'll definitely be able to get a replacement STB, I'd be absolutely shocked if don't. Just come have a chat with our Faults team and we'll get a replacement sorted out for you.

0 Kudos
Hilaria29
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Fetch tv: HDD failure to mount

Hi Jordan, can't be resolved over chat unfortunately. Will hace to give the fetch team a call this afternoon. Thanks for your help

0 Kudos