Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Stevieray
Contributor
Contributor

Fetch remote sometimes unresponsive

Hi, had this issue for some time. Even when remote was new... Buttons sometimes unresponsive, take a couple of clicks before it works... Very annoying. Have optus released a newer version possibly to resolve this issue, if so can I have one please. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Fetch remote sometimes unresponsive

Hi there,

Please see our help and support page: Troubleshoot your Fetch remote control

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
Stevieray
Contributor
Contributor

This doesnt fix my problem unfortunatley. 

0 Kudos
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hmm okay, you mentioned the problem was there ever since it was new so it may have been a dud from the start.

Please see this thread on how to arrange getting a replacement.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
SillyGogo
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

check that the IR receiver is not in direct sunlight, also, worth changing the batteries to see if that helps

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
jp928
Contributor
Contributor

That 'troubleshoot remote' screen does not say ANYTHING except check batteries and obstructions - useless. I am on my second box (s0me years ago) and it still goes unresponsive, NEVER recovers from sleep, fails to record correctly (truncated recordings). You blame the Sony TV, Sony say thats rubbish. Is there no solution here? At least now it doesnt go straight into counting down to standby on a reboot now , after several updates.
not happy
john
0 Kudos
Top Contributors