cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor CJHawke
New Contributor

Fetch remote control

The volume and channel buttons have stopped working. How do I get a replacement?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
New Contributor CJHawke
New Contributor

Fetch remote control

The volume and channel buttons have stopped working. How do I get a replacement?

0 Kudos
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fetch remote control

Contact support on the live chat link below and request a new one.

https://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

0 Kudos
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

The other buttons work?

The Fetch Remote has a special setup that allows its vol and ch buttons to apply to your specific TV. 

Sounds like this has gone out of sync rather than the remote is busted.

Maybe do a soft reset (you don't loose any recordings)  and try set up the remote again.

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Crowd Champion MiCCAS
Crowd Champion

Hey there!

I've escalated your post to this message is sent by a staff member - they'll be able to advise on steps to get this replaced 🙂

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button 🙂
0 Kudos
chloesok
Blog Author

Hey @CJHawke, thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your Fetch remote!

Was it just the volume and channel buttons that you were having issues with? If so, I'd recommend trying out some of the following troubleshooting steps to see if this helps the issue. 

If the issues persist, please don't hesitate to send us a PM with your full name, DOB and account or service number and we'd be happy to organise a replacement for you on our end. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
chloesok
Blog Author

Hey @CJHawke, I've just responded to your alternate thread in regards to this one 🙂 Best we keep our chat there to avoid any confusion or information being lost. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos