Searching...
Accepted Solution

Fetch remote can't change TV source?

phyllis_ave

Hi,

I have a fetch TV box with a v2 remote. I've set up the remote to talk to the TV and the power and volume buttons work fine. However the AV button only brings up the source menu but doesn't appear to have any way to scroll through the list or actually change the input source. It just turns the source menu on and off. 

I have a Hisense 50" TV. Does anyone know if there is a way to change source? It would be great to only have one remote but at the moment I need to keep the standard TV remote too so I can change source. 

Re: Fetch remote can't change TV source?

Shae

Sorry to say phyllis_ave, but we'd only be able to provide support for using the Fetch remote with Fetch. Perhaps the instructions on Fetch TV page here can provide some direction to set this up?

phyllis_ave

Can someone comment if this is normal? I think I must be missing something simple because surely there is a way to scroll through the Source menu using the Fetch remote, otherwise why would it have a button to bring it up.

Highlighted

Sam_D

Hey @phyllis_ave, as Shae mentioned above this isn't something that we can shed a light on - hopefully one of your fellow Yes Crowd champs can share their input soon. Let us know if there's anything else we could do for you here Smiley Happy

DEbMs

I’m having the same problem with Samsung tv...

Ray_YC

Hopefully @FetchTV can help?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Solution

FetchTV

Hey,

Unfortunately it's not possible to change the TV source with the Fetch remote on all TVs.

On some models it works if you press the 123 button and then the Av button when it's lit up and you can navigate to change, but not on all.

Cheers

Sue 

Fetch TV

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
12 Kudos