Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
UminaLoz
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch remote access

After accessing Fetch from my iPad for a few years now it now won’t let me access it.  I need to sign in and I know my activation code but then it is asking for a PIN and I have no idea.  There does not appear to be a password reset option.  What do I do?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Casey_YC

Re: Fetch remote access

Hey there, @UminaLoz

Thanks for raising this with us here. 

It's likely asking you for the Parental Control PIN. If you have never set one, it may be 0000. You can find more information around this set up on the Set Up the Fetch Mobi App page 

You will need Optus support to assist if you need to reset this. To do this, you would just need to try messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

whattalkingyou
Contributor
Contributor

You can get the Fetch ID from the set-top box by navigating to Manage -> Settings -> Mobile & Tablet.  As @Casey_YC mentioned, the PIN is the PIN for your set-top box (that you may use to order movies etc). 

---

Please note that I am not employed by Optus and as such any views are my own and the information provided is (at best) general only and does not take into account your dreams, aspirations or financial circumstances.

UminaLoz
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you for your reply.  I found the activation code okay but I have tried every pin I can think of but none work. And yes I have tried 0000.  I do feel that I have entered the right pin but it doesn’t work and I don’t know how to get it reset.  

0 Kudos
whattalkingyou
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately for that you'll need to contact Optus support, because they'll need to go through the full ID process to reset your PIN.
My app also had to re login, but in my case (with no kids), the code on mine is still 0000

---

Please note that I am not employed by Optus and as such any views are my own and the information provided is (at best) general only and does not take into account your dreams, aspirations or financial circumstances.

UminaLoz
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks for the help. I will ring Optus.  

0 Kudos
Casey_YC

No worries @UminaLoz

They will be able to help you reset the Parental PIN so you can set the Fetch Mobi app back up again. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors