Can anyone help? I've gone in to view my recordings and there are none available. It actually records and then automatically deletes. Is it a setting that has changed?
Solved! Solved: Go to Solution.
Hi JD11, Can you check the storage on the device to see how much space is available? The device does manage the storage automatically unless you have protected recordings.
Verify the free space on your Yes TV by Fetch set top box:
1. On your remote control: Press 'Menu'
2. From the Main Menu: Select 'Manage' and Press 'Enter' (the Paw button)
3. Select 'Settings' and Press 'Enter'
4. Select 'Storage' and Press 'Enter'
5. The 'Recordings' section will display the available space allocation
Thanks Scott. Checked those early on and it appeared there was nothing stored. All the recordings mysteriously reappeared a few days later. Dont know how it fixed but it is fixed.
Wow that's a mystery but glad it's resolved. Let us know if there was something you remember doing that may have fixed it, in case someone else has the same issue.
this just happenned to me after the latest fetch box software update.
settings says I have 100 Gb of recordings, but all that is visible is red dwarf and yo gabba gabba, which were marked "do not delete"