Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
CT3592
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch mini not activating

Hi guys,

I have been in three online chats and two phone calls now trying to get this sorted.  I have been told on the phone that the activation code and serial number that I have match, but that my fetch mini cannot be activated. I have now been placed on some sort of complaint/issue tracking but it is very frustrating. Is there a time period that I am meant to wait before attempting to activate the box? I have not had it for 24 hours yet.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jeneral__Pain
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Fetch mini not activating

If the Fetch Mini won't activate, what is the error message you get? 

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Re: Fetch mini not activating

It's a relatively quite day on the forum.

I'm happy to go in and take a quick look. Generally, it can take 24-48 hours once we've received a successful delivery notification.

We'll see what's holding this one up. Can you send us a PM with your details? I need your full name, DOB and account number. Chat with you there 🙂 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos