Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch mighty freezing

Our Fetch mighty  has a habit of freezing up every couple of minutes . Only  by powering off for a few minutes will it respond. We have even factory reset it but this has not worked. The box is over 2 years old now. My question is if a replacement is needed will we have to buy a new one or take out a new contract .Or is the box owned by Optus and will they replace it ?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Fetch mighty freezing

The box is owned by Optus and they'll replace it free of charge. Just contact them and request one be sent out (also for a return satchel to send the busted one back in). You only need send the unit and remote. Note your existing unit may be remotely disabled as soon as you request the replacement.
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Many thanks for the help.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@ogglebod , mine has done the same, freezing since Thursday, works fine then freezes the picture but the sound stays on, remote not responding, have to unplug and replug for it to be working. Can't start it in the morning unless I unplug and plug in again, did a soft factory resetting, still the same.

And monday, started working fine again, pretty sure that it was caused by a new software that Optus was uploading to the box and probably had a problem.

Is your box working now ? 

If it's not, they will replace it, but you will loose everything that was recorded on that box and it will be disconnected until you receive the new one.

0 Kudos