Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Ginnyredhat
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch freezes when I choose Optus My Plan menu option

After pressing paws and going over to Optus to see plan the screen has frozen and turning on and off doesn’t change situation

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Yes Fetch box

Hi there Ginnyredhat,

Please try performing a soft reset.

It has happened to myself before, the screen eventually loaded after about 30-60 seconds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Ginnyredhat
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you for your help it solved the problem. Have no idea what a kudos button is so this is mine 👍👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻❤️
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Great news and thank you, that is the best Kudos I have ever received ☺️ 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos