Searching...

Re: Fetch tv box is not active

Allenc0823

Got told by tech the box is not activated can only be fixed after 6am in the morning and they will call me back, finger crossed 

Re: Fetch error

Pooky

Was told box had to be disconnected and re connected and may take up to 24 hrs woke up this morning and had received new activation code so should have been good to go                         Tried to login and got some error called tech support and was told my account still had the old faulty version 2 box loaded.       So wasted 3 hours last night being lied to by Optus off shore third party contractors                                                                   So am waiting another 24 hours for the work order to be processed apparently there is an issue with the new system and it doesn’t work but there was no mention of any of this when Optus told me they would send a new box or when I rang yesterday wasting 3 hours of my life that I will never get back.                  I have lodge a compliant with Optus compliant serve but I don’t think I will get anything beneficial from Optus they just don’t seem to really care about customer service just taking money for the greedy management to line there pockets

Highlighted

Re: Fetch tv box is not active

Pooky

Hey thought I would give you an update on my delima.           Was told box had to be disconnected and re connected and may take up to 24 hrs woke up this morning and had received new activation code so should have been good to go                         Tried to login and got some error called tech support and was told my account still had the old faulty version 2 box loaded.       So wasted 3 hours last night being lied to by Optus off shore third party contractors                                                                   So am waiting another 24 hours for the work order to be processed apparently there is an issue with the new system and it doesn’t work but there was no mention of any of this when Optus told me they would send a new box or when I rang yesterday wasting 3 hours of my life that I will never get back.                  I have lodge a compliant with Optus compliant serve but I don’t think I will get anything beneficial from Optus they just don’t seem to really care about customer service just taking money for the greedy management to line there pockets

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
52 Kudos
19 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
13 Kudos