Searching...

Fetch error

Pooky

Received new fetch box setting it up and get error

”We couldn’t log in your fetch tv box, it appears to have failed login with your fetch tv service provider”

box is now frozen have unplugged everything several times but message stays on screen

Re: Fetch error

Pooky

Wife suggested I tried this whilst on hold with Optus on phone lucky I listened as they just hung up on me

Fetch tv box is not active

Allenc0823

Hi

I received a new fetch tv box but got red screen says box not active and report to service provider the box has a login error. I have searched the forum and knowing few other also experiencing the same problem, not sure if anyone could help. 

The box does not go to activation code screen and I have not received an activation code also. 

Thanks 

Allenc0823

Same problem here, received a new box as the old one is faulty and got red screen 

Pooky

That’s what I got did you get it fixed

just got through on phone and put on hold again

Allenc0823

I'm trying live chat as the call help service is terrible, will keep you posted if any luck 

Re: Fetch tv box is not active

Pooky

Try calling tech support footy is on tonight do you will have something to pass the time

yes same issue just waiting as my times not valuable to get assistance 

Allenc0823

I suspect the new box is not activated by optus as I didn't receive an activation code

Highlighted

Pooky

I agree 

I thought live chat would have involved Optus staff also but maybe it’s just the public paying for poor service

Re: Fetch tv box is not active

Pooky

Good news I got through to phone support after hour and half      They activated box and supplied code but still get error message they were quick to tell me to unplug and wait 5 minutes and call back if it doesn’t work                                                                Waiting to talk to supervise now   And footy nearly finished   hope you have better luck

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
17 Kudos
15 Kudos
15 Kudos
12 Kudos