Searching...
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Fetch channel subscription not going through

Balluji
Received free optus fetch box during the world cup issue. Account connected to mobile. Trying to subscribe to main channel packs. Optus sport went through fine a couple of months ago, but now when I try channel pack, says "cannot be completed, contact provider" been 3 days now - same issue. (fyi I tried Hillsong - a free sub and it works fine) Spoke to CS: 1st guy said to hard reset which I did - no luck. 2nd was very rude and refused to even acknowledge I have an account. told me to go to a store. they laughed. 3rd found my account on "Jarvis" and tried to remove the subscription manually on the system so I can re-add. Have now wasted over 3 hours on this - somebody please help.

Re: Fetch channel subscription not going through

Shauna

Hi @Balluji - Are you able to get any other channel subscriptions? Can you please private message me with your account number, full name and DOB? Let's take a look on our end!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Solution

Re: Fetch channel subscription not going through

Balluji
Thanks - this resolved itself about 24-48 hrs after the last CS agent manually removed the pack from the billing system. Was able to re-add successfully yesterday, Hope this helps anyone with the same issue.
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
69 Kudos
63 Kudos
21 Kudos
18 Kudos
15 Kudos