Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Duckedoff
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch box

I turned on my fetch box and it is in sleep mode, then a starting box came up in the corner, it go to almost 3/4 and has been there for over 45 mins, (first bloody half of my bloody game) nothing wrong with my internet, but this won't move, what do I need to do????????

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jeneral__Pain
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Fetch box

Have you tried hard resetting the box? 

Have you tried restarting the box? 

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Duckedoff
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, no I haven't tried hard reset, how do I do that?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Jeneral__Pain
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Here you go:

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment-Knowledge-Base/Fetch-TV-Hard-Reset/ta-p/133701

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

I'd go with Soft reset as your first option.

A Hard reset will remove all saved recordings from your set top box.

How to soft reset your Fetch STB.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos