Searching...
Highlighted

Fetch box switching channel info on free to air channels

Amk19a

Hi,

ive had a problem since setting up my fetch tv box I'm in NSW and it has switched the channel info on some free to air channels. 

For example if I want to watch 'seven' I have to select the icon in the TV guide that says '7mate'. 

So if i I see something I want to watch listed under 'seven' I actually have to go to '7mate'  to watch that programme. 

Its not been been that much of a big deal but I've just realised all my series tags for recordings are actually recording the wrong channels?!? So now I'm just frustrated with it. I've rescanned the channels in the fetch box and directly through the tv (just in case) and it hasn't resolved the issue at all. I'd like to be able to actually record from the correct channel without having to mess around with swapping show information just to get the right show. 

Thanks

Re: Fetch box switching channel info on free to air channels

Scott_M

Hi @Amk19a Fetch Tv is provisioned with a postcode that affects the Program Guide. In your case is sounds like we either have the wrong post code or if you are in a border town, the  FTA TV signal you receive may be broadcast from a different State. You give Fetch TV Tech Support a call on 133937 (options 4,2,2) to check this out for you. 

Amk19a

Thanks Scott. I will call technical support today. I do live in a rural area. But my tv seems to have all of the correct channels with the correct info. So I'm not sure what's happening. 

I will call call tech support and see if they can fix it. Thanks for your reply. 

Esther

No worries, keep us posted how you get on! 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
55 Kudos
49 Kudos
21 Kudos
14 Kudos
12 Kudos