Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Re: Fetch box stereo/5.1 issues

Hey @evil_josh, sorry to hear that you're experiencing this 😞

Would recommend raising this with our TV & Content team here so that we can follow up with you and discuss it a bit further.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor sinners007
Occasional Contributor

@AlexRH I doubt raising this issue will achieve anything - it has been over 3 years since the first complaint was made in this thread - additioanlly, Fetch still only provide 2ch audio for live streaming - no 5.1ch - astonishing really in 2018.

0 Kudos
Moderator Casey_

Hey @sinners007, I've reached out to Fetch directly to see if there is any advice they can give. I'll let you know once I receive a response. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Bar20
New Contributor

How do I connect my  HTS (Yamaha 5.1) to the Fetch Box (Optus) which was recently installed as part of our NBN deal?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Bar20,

Optus generally is unable to provide support for hardware not supplied by Optus.

You may get assistance by contacting Yamaha?

Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos