Searching...

Re: Fetch box - ongoing 'Critical Hardware Fault' - 2.17 - 2.19 Endeavour River

Shauna

Thanks for the update, @Scripterr. Could you please PM me, with your account number, full name and DOB so we can take a look? 
My understanding is that you'd receive the same model, however I'll need to take a look. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

RyRyLoLo

Hi.

Can I PM with my details to get a replacement too, since my Fetch box tries to update every time we turn it on then shows the "critical fault" message when it finishes the update and freezes there, never booting up?

Though I share Scripterr's confirmed concern that the same model is likely to have similar issues.

Thanks in advance.

Dan_C

Sure thing @RyRyLoLo, send your details through and we'll take a look. 

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Eliasd

Hi i am having same issue with my fetch tv box. How can i get a replacement?

Dan_C

I'm happy to help @Eliasd.

Can you fill out the template below and send that through to  http://yesopt.us/pmdan.

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

Your full name:

DOB:

Account number:

I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

StevenWei

@Dan_C  I had got same issue and have sent you the details in PM.

thanks

Scripterr

Good luck to everyone else that posted here. You wont get a new box – just a refurbished one.  You have to pay extra to get what you've already signed up to be paying for - i.e. an updated box that works.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
51 Kudos
31 Kudos
23 Kudos
13 Kudos
10 Kudos