Searching...
Highlighted

Fetch box not working

NatShreedhar

Hi any idea how I can get Fetch TV to turn on? Wifi is fine but box doesn’t turn on at all. Thanks 

Re: Fetch box not working

SamSam

Has it ever turned on? Or is the first time you're using it? 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

NatShreedhar

Hi there. It used to work. Lights are blue and HDMI cable is connected as is coaxial cable for TV but the Fetch screen doesn’t come on. 

Ray_YC

Troubleshoot Fetch

Are you able to try it connected to another TV?

How long has it been since you last used it? It may have become faulty. Please contact us for further assistance.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Ido_420

Hi there,

Try changing HDMI port on the back of your TV i.e. if Fetch is connected to HDMI 1 on the back of yout TV then change it to HDMI 2 and vice versa. After you change the port make sure you change the source of TV (Change screen from HDMI 1- HDMI 2 & vice versa). If this doesnt help you, try changing the cable itself. If the box is having 2 blue lights there are high chances of box being fine and cables being faulty.

Thanks & Regards,

Ido_420

Optus Fetch Tech Team

I work for the Optus TV & Content Technical Support team and provide advice on Yes Crowd voluntarily.

NatShreedhar

Hi thanks all for feedback. I changed HDMI ports and then even changed the cable but still no success. Two blue lights on box - am at my wit's end with this. Please help!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
52 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
13 Kudos