cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor bobby_slogger
Occasional Contributor

Fetch box not working

As per many others, I noticed my Fetch box stopped workingblast night. Have reboted several times butnnit can't connect to the internet. I know the connection is working as i plugged another device into the same cable and it had internet.

What else is there left to do?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Moderator Ev_

Re: Fetch box not working

Hey Bobby, the fault raised yesterday for the Fetch outage has since been resolved. Have you tried performing a soft reset on the device? If you're still having trouble accessing channels, please get in touch with our Tech Support team so we can take a closer look into this service for you.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor bobby_slogger
Occasional Contributor

That fixed it although I couldn't get the code via myaccount - had to use online help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Thanks for the update bobby. Reach out at anytime if you need help in the future. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos