Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch box mighty won’t connect to the internet

I just received my new fetch box and have been upgraded to a Mighty, but for some reason it won’t connect to the internet, I’ve even tried to connect it to my hotspot on my phone and it still won’t connect, is there anything I can do?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Fetch box mighty won’t connect to the internet

Hi SarahAnn1992,

What type of internet connection do you have? Assume you got your Fetch through Optus and meet all the requirements?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

It’s a replacement box for the old one that I had, it had a hdmi error and they replaced it with the mighty which is apparently a newer model, the internet at home is working, I can connect both my phone and my iPad to it with no issues, but when I try to connect the box, I’ve wifi or cable it says that there is no connection. It reads that the internet is there, but I can’t connect
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

That is strange. Usually we'd refer you to contact Optus Technical support from here but due to the current situation that is not the way to go at the moment. I would suggest reaching out to Fetch for support, via their Facebook page we've found is the best way.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos