Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
evan1212
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch box keeps reseting

Have set up a new fetch box and after 2 days it is now just rebooting over and over.

This happened intermittently previously but now on a loop of rebooting.

I have tried a soft reser and a hard reset but the box doesn't respond.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Fetch box keeps reseting

@evan1212, there's no error message at all? You're not being advised of a critical hardware fault or something of that nature?

Does the set top box feel hotter than it should? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
evan1212
New Contributor
New Contributor

No the set seems the normal temp. I have found if I can get it to Netflix fast enough I can get about 1/2 hour out of it before it freezes and resets. But if I watch TV through the fetch box it freezes before I can change the channel.
0 Kudos
Tris

First thing I'd try is a factory reset @evan1212. You can do this via the menu Manage > Settings > Device Info > Options > Factory Reset, otherwise it could relate to corruption of the firmware or a hardware fault, in which case we can organise a warranty replacement. If you need a hand with that, please touch base with our Tech Support crew 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Gibbbo007
New Contributor
New Contributor

@evan1212 - I've experienced the same thing, no error message
0 Kudos