Searching...
Highlighted

Fetch box issue

Ceeone

Ok so. 

I ordered a fetch box and it arrived in the 17th of September. I installed and followed the instructions till the part where I had to enter the activation code. Which I realised Optus never sent me one. So I called and they said that the box came earlier than expected so the code hasn't been generated so the Optus operator said it will take 24/48 hours and then and sms will be sent. 

Fastforward to 48 hours the 20th of September nothing has been sent to me. I called and they said the code has been requested and it should arrive in 24 hours. Guess what? Nothing 

So I called again on Saturday 5 days after receiving the box. And after live chat, been put to other customer service, the only thing I got was that my request has been sent to level 2 of something and that it will take 24/48 till they get back to me... ?? So basically going back to where I started. Optus is that the best you can do? I said fine i will wait again and trust you for the 3rd time that I will receive something. 

It shouldn't take a week for a bloody fetch box to be installed. Telstra would never do that lucky for you you have the rights for the premier league and champions league. 

Any help will be appreciated it. Does anyone have the same problem ?? 

Re: Fetch box issue

Tano

Sorry for the experience and runaround there, @Ceeone. Send through a private message when you get a chance and we'll take a look:

- Full name

- Phone/account number

- DOB

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Ceeone

I did and still No one has replied back. But when I went to sales it rooms 20 seconds for a someone to reply. No surprise there 

Tano

Hey @Ceeone, we responded to your private message on Sunday afternoon. Can you respond back with the account details as requested? Our Sales team don't deal with technical or complex enquiries, and often need to refer to appropriate service lines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Ceeone

Tano i got a private message but it only says this. 

It's about my rank 

Hello Ceeone,

You have received a private message in Yes Crowd 

Subject: Congratulations! You have a new rank in Yes Crowd. I'll try again. 

Tris

I've just tried sending another PM @Ceeone, please get back to me there so I can have this raised 

Ceeone

Now I got a bill for the fetch. How da heck does that happen. Come one optus, I'm not paying for something that doesn't work. Would you ?

Aman_B

Hi @ Ceeone - I've replied to your PM. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
16 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
10 Kudos