Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch box freezes when streaming youtube from iphone

hi guys, 

when streaming youtube from my iphone to the tv through the fetch box, quite often after playing for a couple minutes the video will freeze/pause. It will stop for about 30 seconds to 1 minute and then continue playing. After another couple minutes it will do the same thing over and over.

This has been happening most of the time for a while now. It happens both on my mighty & mini box. Wifi speed/connection is not an issue, the box is connected via ethernet, have speed pack 4 NBN with optus and a good netgear wifi router that the phone is connected to. It does it at any time of the day/night.

Boxes are both running the latest software.  A reboot/restart does not fix the problem it will happen again with the next video or a couple videos later.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Fetch box freezes when streaming youtube from iphone

Does it freeze on the iphone or the TV?

Can you watch the same content uinterrupted using the Youtube App on Fetch?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos