Searching...
Highlighted

Fetch box blank screen

Scripterr

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment/Optus-yes-fetch-tv-box-display-blank-black-screen/...

Been here...nothing has worked. This time im currently paying for a Netflix service I cannot use...when will I be sent a NON-refurbished model replacement? You'd think 4 complaints and replacements would be seen as reason enough????

Re: Fetch box blank screen

Tano

Hey @Scripterr, can you provide some additional details? Are you experiencing the same issue, or is it isolated to Netflix? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Scripterr

It's for everything. The menu won't come up...the light flickers when i press the remote, but I can't see anything.

Tano

Hmm, does anything at all come up on the screen when you first boot up the box? Ie. the "preparing the system, please wait..." message?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]
Scripterr

https://yescrowd.optus.com.au/t5/TV-Entertainment/Optus-yes-fetch-tv-box-display-blank-black-screen/...

Everything this person (link above that i also supplied in initial message) has described. After it's been through the "please wait" process, it just goes blank.

Aman_B

Hi @Scripterr - Really with the issues you've had with your device. Could you please confirm your delivery address, contact number, email and we'll order a new one for you. 

Scripterr

Hi @Aman_B I've PMd you the confirmation.

Aman_B

Thanks @Scripterr. Will reply to your PM.

BenL1985

I’m also having this same issue.. anyone able to help?

I get the “preparing system” message and then nothing but a blank screen. Have tried all button combinations and still no luck 

Zac_D

Hey @BenL1985,

If you've already performed a hard reset on your STB and are still getting this error, then we may need to investigate your options further.

Can you please PM us here with your:

Full name:

DOB:

Account number:

Fetch STB serial number:

Are you the account holder Y/N:

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
11 Kudos
11 Kudos