Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Abunyan
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch activation

Received my fetch box yesterday, Optus has so kindly decided to deactivate my old box already...
new box plugged in and screen says the fetch box needs to be activated but there is no where to put a code. I also am yet to receive a activation code for this box.
I have tried looking under my account and my services for activation code but it doesn’t even list fetch as a service?
Have tried calling Optus three times already and been on hold over an hour each time to only be transferred and told they have technical difficulty and the line is cut off.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Fetch activation

Yes its annoying Optus cut off an existing Fetch unit the minute you order a replacement. Apparently the software only has a spot for one device so they have to overwrite the activation of the old unit (usually its totally busted so that's not a problem)

Unfortunately you're going to have to wait. Optus are only handling critical cases live at the moment (almost no customer support staff are available). Leave a message on Facebook, the app, Twitter and the hopefully will get back eventually.
0 Kudos