Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
smozza
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch Youtube App endless loading of Subscriptions

This problem began a few days ago and only on Fetch. The app functions fine except it won't display any subscriber videos via the Subscriptions icon on the left panel. When I select that it just shows an endless 'loading' circle and no subscribtion videos ever appear.

I have logged into and out of YT on the Fetch box, rebooted Fetch, removed and reinstalled my YT account, but no fix.

Has anyone seen this, or know how to fix it please?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
GuyCS

Re: Fetch Youtube App endless loading of Subscriptions

Hey @smozza - not great to hear if you're having trouble with the YouTube App on your Fetch service. Can you please try performing a soft reset of your fetch box to see if that helps? I've hyperlinked a step-by-step on how to do this. 

Let us know how you go. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
smozza
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi. Soft reset hasn't helped. The soft reset of the Fetch box downloaded an update but I still have the same problem with the subscriptions tab

0 Kudos
Marie
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Thanks @smozza, the next step would be to try a hard reset however with this it will delete any recordings you have on your device.

You can raise a fault here and our TV & Content team can investigate this further.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
smozza
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi - I solved the problem by clearing all of my subscriptions on Youtube. It must have been an issue with one of the accounts I subscribed to.

thanks for suggestions, but hopefully if anyone else comes across this problem my experience may help.

0 Kudos
chloesok
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hey @smozza, I'm glad to hear you were able to get this resolved! If you did have any further issues with this, you're welcome to get in touch with us again 🙂 

0 Kudos