Searching...
Highlighted

Fetch Universal Remote?

RobertsClan

Hey guys,

We have been trying to connect our fetch tv remote to our Polaroid tv, however, none of the codes given are working when we try to set it up.

Has anyone else had an issue with this? 

Cheers

Re: Fetch Universal Remote?

RobertsClan

Oops forgot to mention.... we have the fetch mini remote 3. Thanks 

Davelew

Hi

You may have already tried the codes on this link;

https://codesforuniversalremotes.com/remote-control-codes-for-polaroid-tvs/

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

RobertsClan

Hi Dave! 

Thanks for your reply! And yep I did try those ones too but didn’t seem to work. Will give it another go once I’ve gotten the baby to sleep and will post back here an update. 

Cheers! 

RobertsClan

Nope still didn’t work! Smiley Sad Am going to get in touch with Polaroid and see if they can help out with a solution. So strange though because when we put in codes the fetch remote will blink twice to some of them but doesn’t work with the tv. Will post back with Polaroid response. Have a great day! 

TonyBNE

I am having the same issue. I called the support number for Polaroid and was advised the the number 1300 866 649 has been disconnected. Let me know how you get on with the code.

Cheers

Tony

Queen_mumma_69

Anyone have any luck? 

I got fetch today and it wont work =( 

I have a 2019 polaroid 65 4k tv. PL6517uad 

RobertsClan

Hi!

Nope no luck at all Smiley Sad We just have to use our Polaroid tv remote and our fetch tv remote. Kinda sucks.. would have been nice to use just the one. Lol. 

I hope you have better luck then I do!!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
47 Kudos
17 Kudos
16 Kudos
15 Kudos
12 Kudos