Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fetch Tv

Hi i had a fetch tv box which was never used and still packaged, it was 2 yrs old and we had no need for it so ive given it to a friend but she cannot activate as it asks for the activation code, how would she get this?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Crowd Champion
Crowd Champion

Re: Fetch Tv

Hi

First of all is it an Optus fetch box? Then she will need to connect through Optus broadband. The activation code can be found in your Optus my account. Log into my account to find the activation code under your broadband account. Whether this code is still available after 2 years I don't know. The other problem you will have is older fetch boxes are being replaced, have you had any communication from Optus regarding this?

If your friend doess manage to activate the fetch box you will be liable for any extras she chooses.i.e. Subscription channels, films and pay to view. These can be quite expensive.

Are you sure you want to do this?

Dave

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy