Searching...

Fetch Tv streaming issue

Smileyshell

I'm having issues with my Fetch tv box saying streaming issues check internet. The internet is working for everything else & when I check if there is issues on the box it says everything is working fine. 

Re: Fetch Tv streaming issue

Toomey

Could be an issue with your box. Please send us your details for investigation → Report a problem with TV or Content

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Fetch Tv streaming issue

Neil1001

I think its just crap equipment mate, everyone is having problems streaming. I thought Telstra were bad but Optus are in a league of their own. Worst thing i ever did moving to Optus. 

The fault finding from them will go as follows:

1. Do a soft reset.

Improves it for a couple of days

2. Do a hard reset

Improves it for a couple of days

3. We will send you a new box (but you can't use the old one while waiting for delivery)

Five phone calls later trying to find where your new box is and two turn up

4. New box works for a few days and fails again

I think the underlying cause is the network hasn't the band width for streaming tv but they can't admit that can they!

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
52 Kudos
18 Kudos
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
13 Kudos