Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor seehaven
New Contributor

Fetch Tv movie Store not working

Hi,

recently had the NBN installed and as part of the process a new mighty fetch box. Whenever we try to rent an movie, it fails and states couldn't complete purchase - it trys to authorise but doesnt complete the transaction. We never had this issue with the previosu fetch tv box.

have tried restarting etc etc

any ideas?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Moderator Kartika

Re: Fetch Tv movie Store not working

Sorry to hear about your movie rental issue on the YesTV by Fetch service, @seehaven. Did it work since posting? If you have already tried the basic troubleshooting and the issue still exists then you need raise it with Tech Support on 131344 (open 24x7) to investigate further.

Kartika__________________________________________________________________________
I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor seehaven
New Contributor

Yes. They were unable to resolve it and advised they would call back....not sure when that will be. That’s why I posted on here. I’m sure I’ll be contacted when I don’t pay my monthly bill

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@seehaven,

Did they give you any indication as to what might be the cause of the issue? It sounds like a software defect of some sort. I presume there are no issues watching streamed channels video on demand content i.e. Netflix or Stan? I just want to eliminate download speed as a possible cause. Did we create a trouble ticket for this one? If so, are you able to send that through? I'm happy to check where we're at with this one. If you haven't received a fault reference number, feel free to send us a PM with your account details. I need your full name, DOB and account number.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos